As a property manager, your goal is to provide tenants with top-quality accommodations that are easy to maintain and clean. The right property flooring will improve your property’s value and continue working hard for you and your tenants throughout the years. At Carpet & Wood Floor Liquidators, we are pleased to offer a variety of flooring solutions for multi-family properties, including vinyl flooring, carpet, and bathroom tile near Baltimore.
Flooring plays a large part in the look and feel of any property management. Today, there are several property flooring options available that suit rental properties well in terms of aesthetics, durability, and value.
1. Carpet is an excellent choice for living areas and bedrooms. A carpeted floor provides a comfortable surface underfoot that is appropriate for single tenants and families alike.
2. Tile is durable and easy to clean; tile is also water-resistant and a popular flooring choice for areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and entryways. Quality tile flooring will also lend your rental unit a high-end look.
3. Luxury vinyl tile flooring is gaining popularity as an alternative to hardwood. This durable and low-maintenance flooring option offers a low-cost but high-end look that property owners and tenants alike love.
Choosing the right carpeting will add color and softness to any room while ensuring you get the longest lifetime and the best aesthetics from your flooring investment. Please call Carpet & Wood Floor Liquidators today at (410) 401-9922 to discuss carpet installation and the right carpet, luxury vinyl tile, wood, or tile flooring for your Baltimore-area property.
- Choosing a carpet with durable fibers will help your flooring stand up to years of foot traffic and keep your rental property looking like new, even after several tenancies. Nylon and polyester carpet fibers are both noted for their longevity.
- Stain resistance can play a significant role in the look of your carpet over time. Opting for a carpet that has either good natural stain resistance or has been treated with a stain-resistant product will reduce wear and tear on the carpet from dirt, pets, and liquid spills by making stains easier to clean and less likely to permanently affect the look of the carpet.
- Most property managers prefer carpeting that is a neutral color. Beiges, tans, and grays work well in rental properties because they match a variety of color schemes and tend not to show dirt and wear easily. However, colored carpets can add style and personality to a rental space; with the right stain treatment, even a light or brightly-colored carpet will add to the beauty of your unit for many years.
Order today and your order will be delivered tomorrow. We understand how time-sensitive and important your residential properties are. This is why we strive to provide a quick and efficient property flooring installation so you can focus your energy on maintaining your business.
Call us today at (410) 401-9922
for a free estimate.
We look forward to serving you and your residents.