Luxury vinyl floor tiles require very little care to look its best. When you opt for vinyl floors instead of tile or hardwood, you’ll spend less time cleaning, caring for, and worrying about the effects of time and traffic on your floor.
- Sweep or vacuum your floor once a week to remove surface dirt and dust; turn the beater
- brush function off to avoid scuffing the floor.
- Address spills promptly, which will make them easier to clean and reduce the likelihood of
- Mop the floor periodically with a soft mop and a product designed for use with vinyl
- Never move furniture across the floor without placing down a protective mat or piece of
- wood first.
- Place non-staining felt floor protectors beneath chairs and any other furnishings that are moved often to prevent scuffs and scratches.
Are you ready for your vinyl flooring installation? You can reach Carpet & Wood Floor Liquidators
by calling (410) 401-9922 for a free flooring estimate or to find out more about our inventory of vinyl, laminate, tile, carpet, and hardwood in Baltimore.